- Mercedes Benz Blue Efficiency significantly reduces fuel consumption.
- They reduce the gas usage while maintaining the same level of engine performance.
- A combination of advanced intelligent skills and pioneering works makes the technology possible.
Combination of technological innovationEngineers team up for the vehicle’s overall performance to make it more valuable. They intensely thought about the power steering, tires, fuel pump and the alternator. Also, they make sure that every component passed qualification. These includes lightweight designs, new forms and more efficient to save on gas. Even a small amount of change in any of these components adds up to a significant change to save fuel.
How Blue Efficiency system works in a series of steps:
- A diesel oxidation reduces the amounts of carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons emissions
- A catalytic converter begins an initial elimination of oxides of nitrogen
- A filter traps and stores soot particles
- It then burn the soot particles when the filter gets full
- The ECO begin/stop work turns off the motor briefly when the vehicle stops. This lessens the power, especially in urban and unpredictable activity.
- The alternator handling gathers energy from the braking system. It reduces the output from the alternator resulting in lowering gas usage
- The sensor of the battery system checks voltage and temperature levels. These can contribute to effective and better storage.
- Engineers adjusted the tires for optimal rolling resistance. They only need low energy while driving to help reduce gas usage.
from Adsit Company Experts In Mercedes Engines-Transmissions-Rims - Feed http://ift.tt/2osnT6O