Friday, December 2, 2016

Best Rap Songs that Talk About Mercedes-Benz

mercedes-benz-front-grill

Mercedes-Benz Mentions in Hip Hop

There’s something in the air when it comes to the hip hop community and Mercedes-Benz. I imagine it has a lot to do with the fact that the manufacturer makes some of the best vehicles on the road (I might be a little biased, but hey) and that there is a thread of exclusivity when it comes to the German automaker. Either way, there are two things rappers really seem to love: Mercedes-Benz and rims (and we’re here to talk about the former). We were honestly looking to create a full list of all the times that Mercs got mentioned in rap songs, but apparently there are literally thousands of them. Mercedes-Benz mentions are so prevalent in hip hop and rap, in fact, that they squash the number two spot (Bentley) by more than double. As much as we’d like to hunt down every mention for our readers, that would be a months-long (years, maybe) ordeal that would completely turn this blog on its head and thoroughly change the subject matter. That all being said, we decided to whittle it down to just our favorites. We’re probably aging ourself a little bit with the picks below, but that doesn’t change the fact that they’re seriously great songs. So, without further ado and in no particular order - here are our favorite (which are obviously the best) rap songs that talk about Mercedes-Benz with the titles being links to each song’s video/song: Eminem - Forgot About Dre Slim Shady, hotter then a set of twin babiesIn a Mercedes Benz with the windows upWhen the temp goes up to the mid-80sCalling men ladies, sorry, Doc, but I been crazy   Notorious B.I.G.- Big Poppa Believe me sweety I got enough to feed the needyNo need to be greedy I got mad friends with Benz'sC-notes by the layers, true f**kin playersJump in the Rover and come over   2pac - Picture Me Rollin’ Picture me rolling in my 500 BenzI got no love for these n***as, there's no need to be friends   50 Cent - In da Club When I pull out up front, you see the Benz on dubsWhen I roll twenty deep, it's twenty knives in the club   Jay-Z & Kanye West - Otis (Feat. Otis Redding) Now I'm bout to make them tuck they whole summer inThey say I'm crazy, well, I'm 'bout to go dumb againThey ain't see me 'cause I pulled up in my other BenzLast week I was in my other other Benz   A Tribe Called Quest - Jazz (We’ve Got) Do it for the strong, we do it for the meekBoom it in your boom it in your boom it in your JeepOr your Honda or your Beemer or your Legend or your BenzThe rave of the town to your foes and your friends   Puff Daddy & Mase - Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down We made hits that'll rearrange your whole setAnd got a Benz, that I ain't even drove yet   Outkast - Benz or Beamer I got these thoughts, similar to the ones that call in the wildUp in the Benz is where I be doin about a hundred miles   Not into rap? Don’t think we forgot about you. Probably the most well-known reference to Mercedes-Benz in music comes from none other than the Eagles with their classic Hotel California: Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bendsShe got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friendsHow they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweatSome dance to remember, some dance to forgetHere’s hoping you like our faves! If you don’t, you might want to reconsider your taste in music ;)

The previous article Best Rap Songs that Talk About Mercedes-Benz is available on Adsit Co



from Adsit Company Experts In Mercedes Engines-Transmissions-Rims - Feed http://ift.tt/2gIPieY
via https://www.adsitco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment